I love a good quote. The best Mother’s Day quotes can be challenging, inspirational, and profound. With just one day each year to really celebrate motherhood officially, I thought you might like to see some Mother’s Day quotes from presidents and other famous people. Everybody has a mom, right? There is nothing more powerful than seeing what a great influence motherhood is, especially expressed by people who have done some great things. Use these inspirational Mother’s Day quotes to decorate cards, make as bookmarks, and write in scrapbooks and photo books. There is sure to be one here that you connect with.
Children make your life important. ~Erma Bombeck
“There is no undertaking more challenging, no responsibility more awesome, than that of being a mother.” ~President Gerald R. Ford
The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room. ~Henry Ward Beecher
When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren
Craft Ideas for Quotes
- Kids can make cards and bookmarks using the above Mother’s Day quotes. Then decorate using these Mother’s Day stickers and a Mother’s Day stamp.
- Take a stepping stone kit to capture children’s hand or footprints, then stamp in a short quote using the included letter stamps.
More Mother’s Day Quotes
- Find all my funny Mother’s Day quotes HERE
- My favorite happy Mother’s Day quotes HERE
- You’ll find cute Mother’s Day quotes HERE.
Do you have a favorite Mother’s Day quote? Please share it with us!
Find out What Day is Mother’s Day HERE.