Last week we had Apricot Pork on my menu plan, and from that we had Pulled Pork Hoagies and Pork Quesadillas.
Pulled Pork Hoagies
shredded pork, leftover from crockpot meal
whole wheat hoagies or buns
- Toss pork with bbq sauce.
- Top hoagies with pork. Roll up in aluminum foil.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
pulled pork, leftover
chutney, apricot preserves (any kind of sweet apricot, mango spread)
shredded monterey jack cheese
- Spread chutney/preserves on tortilla. Place in non-stick pan, sprayed w/ cooking spray.
- Top with pork and cheese.
- Top w/ 2nd tortilla.
- Cook until cheese melts and pork is warm, then flip and cook other side.