If you are visiting this site after seeing me on Fox 17’s Tennessee Mornings this morning, WELCOME!
Below you will find links to the information that I shared on air, along with a few additional links that you might find helpful.
:: Go here to see posts on previous topics.
If you like what you see, please consider…
- subscribing via email – a daily blog post email
- subscribing to my RSS Feed
- subscribing to my feed via a reader
- following me on Twitter
- join my page on Facebook
And if you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me, kelly (at) faithfulprovisions (dot) com .
Do you have any ideas for my weekly segments? I would love to hear from you, leave a comment below or contact me, kelly (at) faithfulprovisions (dot) com .
Types of Coupons
1. Manufacturer Coupons
- 80% found in Sunday paper: get subscription 1-2 inserts per week
- Internet Printable Coupons
- Most stores Double/Triple manuf coupons
2. Store Coupons
- Store specific
- Can be “stacked” with manufacturer coupons
3. Loadable Coupons (only available in Kroger stores – show loyalty card)
Highlights not to miss!
Workshops: If you are in the Middle Tennessee area, be sure to come to a workshop and learn all the money-saving tips!
Getting Started: A page to help you get started in your savings journey!
Grocery Store Deals: Pick your favorite store and see what deals they have this week.
If you are viewing this in a reader or via email, click here to see this posts comments.