This Greek Vinaigrette Dressing can go with your favorite mix of salad greens. (I love Greek food, especially Greek salads.) I love the pop of the flavors, so cool and refreshing, especially on a warm spring or summer day.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar (or lemon juice)
- Grated lemon rind (1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine salt, plus more as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme and oregano, each (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix.