Bradford made this last week for me and it was so good. Love the grill!!
- Salmon fillet
- OJ and lime juice (or lemon, just citrus to marinade in)
- Olive oil
- Favorite spices: salt, pepper, chile lime
- Herbs: fresh parsley or cilantro
- Mayonnaise – Cajun seasonings
- Hoagies or sweet bread loaf
- Marinade salmon fillets in a citrus juice. (We used orange juice and lime juice, about 5 parts orange juice to 1 part lime juice.)
- Remove from marinade and sprinkle with favorite spices – Cajun or lemon pepper would be good too!
- Grill salmon and bread. Assemble.