This is my favorite universal dressing. My favorite way to use it is in cold summer pasta and bean salads. Let it marinade for a day or so for best flavor.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a blender (I put it in my Magic Bullet).
- Then gradually blend in the oil.
- Season the vinaigrette to taste with more salt and pepper, if desired.
Recipe developed by Kelly Hancock ©2010 Faithful Provisions. For personal use only. May not be reproduced, reprinted or distributed for capital gain without prior permission from Kelly Hancock.