Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Cascadian Farm Cereal – $3
-$1/2 Cascadian Farm Organic Cereals or Granola Bars, WHOLE FOODS COUPON AND
-$0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product
Final Price: $1.75 ea/ wyb 2 after both coupons
Gardein Beefless Tips – $4.99
-$0.75/2 Gardein Beefless Tips
Final Price: $4.62 ea/ wyb 2
Green Mountain Hot Apple Cider K-Cup, 12pack – $14.99
-$1/1 Green Mountain Naturals Hot Apple Cider K-Cup Pack, 12 ct
Final Price: $13.99
Newman’s Own Complete Skillet – $7.99
-$1/1 Newman’s Own Complete Skillet Meal
Final Price: $6.99
Sambazon Organic Juice, 10.5oz – $2.99
-$1.50/1 Sambazon Organic Juice or Smoothie, 10.5 oz
Final Price: $1.49