Faithful Provisions is dedicated to showing individuals and families how to save money by encouraging, equipping and empowering good stewardship. We’d love for you to subscribe to our daily newsletter, so you won’t miss any of the great deals and informative articles we offer.
What will you get as a subscriber?
Faithful Provisions readers love to get the most updated information from:
- My Recipe Box: I’m always sharing my latest recipes from my kitchen. They are always money saving, based around what’s in season and on sale, and full of pictures to help you easily replicate the dishes in your kitchen. I also strive to find the balance between creating meals that are healthy while still allowing the occasional indulgence!
- Store Deals: Each day I post the hottest deals at your local stores, so you don’t have to do the leg work. All you do is print my list, clip the coupons, and head to your favorite grocery store.
- Coupon Database: The coupon database lists all coupons available in any form, whether online, in the Sunday inserts, or store coupons and booklets.
- Giveaways: We often host great giveaways here, which usually come with freebies and discount codes to order your own and save. In addition, we are constantly finding the best FREE eBooks for you, so we can all save money while reading more!
- Tutorials and Couponing Help: In addition to the daily articles to help you save, you can find lots of resources to help you save on my Start Here page, Meal Planning 101, Frequently Asked Questions or even the Couponing 101. Take your pick.
As a subscriber, you’ll automatically receive The FP QuickStart. This is my special monthly newsletter that serves as a round-up of all the ways to save money for that particular month. You’ll know what will be on sale at the grocery store, what foods are in season, and what other retailers will have on sale as well. It’s a “quickstart” every month to saving even more money! See a sample of The FP Quickstart HERE.
How Do I Subscribe?
You can follow Faithful Provisions in a variety of ways depending on your preference:
RSS Feed (Great for Google Reader!)