Guess what’s new at eMeals? A Mediterranean menu plan! If you’re into the Mediterranean eating plan, then you’re going to want check out this new menu option. You can give it a try right now with this FREE sample recipe from the Mediterranean menu plan: Mediterranean Creamy Fettucini with Broiled Tomatoes.
*Scroll down to print recipe.
Coming Monday: Join the eMeals Family Day Twitter Party
eMeals is celebrating their annual Family Day by hosting a Twitter party where you’ll have the chance to win great prizes including One $50 Williams-Sonoma gift card, one $50 H.H. Gregg gift card, one $50 gift card to Target, and LOTS more! Don’t miss it, coming up:
Monday, September 23, 2013 | 10:00 A. M. (CST) | #eMealsFamily
Get all the details HERE.
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 12 ounce uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup chopped pitted kalamata olives (optional)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup torn fresh basil
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil tomatoes and garlic on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet 4 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain, reserving ? cup pasta water.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; sauté spinach 1 minute.
- Add reserved pasta water, cheese, and red pepper; cook until cheese melts.
- Add tomato mixture, pasta, olives, and salt; toss with basil before serving.