If you’re looking for ways to pamper Mom and let her know how much she is loved and appreciated, I think you’ll find lots of great gift ideas to choose from in this listing of 99 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. You’ll find all different price points, from do-it yourself and inexpensive gifts for mom, to items that are a little bit on the pricey side, and everywhere in between. Whatever you do, don’t wait until the last minute to think about your gift for Mom. You’re always on her mind, and she deserves a little thought and time spent on making sure this year’s Mother’s Day gift fits her perfectly!
Unique Mother’s Day Gifts
Unique Mother’s Day Gifts will be things she may not be expecting, and things you may not have thought about, like the ones listed below.
1.Indoor plant. Begonia, Bromeliads, Prayer plant, Dieffenbachia, African violet, Peace Lily, Orchid
2. Outdoor plant. Daffodil, Hydrangea, Petunia, Hibiscus, Roses, Ivy, Day Lillies
3. Plant a tree. Great for new moms! She can watch the tree grow as her baby grows.
4. Mailing accessories. A roll of stamps with personalized stationery and return address labels.
5. Computer lessons
6. A virtual reunion. Set up a Facebook page for her, find her old school friends and invite them to it.
Mother’s Day Gifts: Ideas that Pamper Her
For Mother’s Day Gifts–ideas that pamper her and cater to her–check out these. Starting the day off with breakfast in bed is the ultimate indulgence!
7. Breakfast in Bed
8. Coffee Press
10, Keurig Accessories
11. Loose Leaf Tea and a Steeping Teapot
12. House Cleaning Service for a Day
15. A Day at the Spa
17. Tickets to see her favorite team
18. Team jersey, jacket, hat, or other apparel
19. Tickets to a concert
20. Tickets to a play
21. Tickets to a museum/art gallery
22. Monogrammed sheets
23. Monogrammed robe
24. Beautiful nightgown or pajama set
25. Bath items – Pretty soaps, soap dish, and other bath accessories
26. New towels – Most moms could use and enjoy some big fluffy bath towels for pampering themselves.
27. Homemade Oatmeal Cookies and Milk Bath and Peppermint Bath Salts. This is a great DIY gift from Mom Advice.
Mother’s Day Gifts to Make: From the Heart
If you’re looking for Mother’s Day Gifts to make, from the heart you’ll find your best ideas. Think about the memories she talks about and the stories you’ve heard again and again, then go from there.
29. Collage or Scrapbook. Dig around in Mom’s old photos. Create a collage or scrapbook of her college days, young married days, or her best friends.
30. Recipe book. Gather her recipes and make a blog or photo book
31. Write a letter. I’ve got ideas to get your creative juice going with these tips for a beautiful, heart-touching (and free!) gift for Mom HERE.
32. Make a Spring Door Wreath for Mom HERE
33. Memory Box. I love this idea from Lisa-Jo Baker: A box of 52 of your favorite memories about your mom –one for her to read each week over the next year.
34. Quality and Quantity time. Spend the day with Mom, doing her favorite things.
35. Family video. Surprise her with a video of the kids (or grandkids). If you have siblings in other states, everyone can make a video and then put them together on one DVD.
36. Grab the things at the grocery she doesn’t always grab for herself. Fill the freezer with her favorite ice cream, stock up on her favorite brand name salsa and chips, and pamper her with the gourmet foods items she loves.
37. Fruits, nuts, and cheese basket. Add gourmet crackers and a bottle of sparkling water.
Gifts for a Preschool Mom on Mother’s Day
If you need ideas for gifts for a preschool mom on Mother’s Day, just keep in mind that she wants things that will hold these moments in time. Time passes so quickly when the kids are little–even though the days seem to drag sometimes! Capture their little-ness with these gifts that they can help make.
38. Art. I love this Handprint Wall art from Pearhead.
40. Frame a Short Mother’s Day Poem. Use any of these short Mother’s Day Poems in a card, or print one off in a pretty font and frame.
41. Kids can give a day of kid-sized chores. Cleaning baseboards, scrubbing floors, wiping down lower cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom, dusting, windex with a coffee filter.
42. More Mother’s Day Gifts from kids. Cheerios, Fruit Loops, or macaroni necklaces, just string them on yarn. (Don’t cook the macaroni!)
43. A Mother’s Day Poem (We have one you can print off HERE)
44. Help the kids write their own poem for Mother’s Day HERE
Perfectly Practical Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day
Lots of moms would be very happy with perfectly practical gift ideas for their Mother’s Day.
45. Home maintenance. Look around her house and see what needs to be repaired, updated, or painted. Purchase the supplies and DIY, or call a professional to have it done.
46. Car maintenance. Take her car to a trusted mechanic or do it yourself. Get the tires rotated, an oil change, and new air filter.
47. Car wash and wax. Vacuum and spray something that smells great.
48. A full tank of gas
49. Home Décor. Help Mom out with some home decor items she’s had her eye on.
50. One Hour of Consulting with an Interior Decorator
51. New Serving Pieces for her China or Fiestaware
52. Home Decor Updates. Update a chandelier or sconces with ChandiCharms, update and replace doorknobs, ceiling fans, lampshades…
53. Table Linens
54. Table centerpiece for spring
Books and Music Gifts for Mother’s Day
Who doesn’t love books and music gifts for Mother’s Day?
55. Kindle. If she’s a reader, she will love it! Plus, there are all sorts of different options to choose from.
56. eBooks. Remember, we let you know when free eBooks are available HERE.
57. Christian historical fiction
58. A biography or autobiography of an inspirational Christian.
59. Christian women’s fiction
60. Cookbooks. Southern Plate Cookbook, Pioneer Woman, anything by Giada De Laurentiis
61. A sentimental, good cry book like The God Box: Sharing My Mother’s Gift of Faith, Love and Letting Go (Worthy)
62. A new Bible. I encourage you to get The Voice Bible.
63. Music. New CDs, iTunes Gift card, a subscription to a satellite radio service.
64. Under the Cabinet CD player with iPhone jack. So nice to have in the kitchen!
More Gifts for Mom
Here are lots of ideas for more gifts for Mom.
67. Personalized Monogram Ring
68. Dinner and movie. Dine in and enjoy a DVD, or go out for a night on the town.
69. Dinner at a 4-star restaurant
71. Candles. To tuck into a basket or to stand alone.
72. Her favorite fragrance
73. Retro Gifts. Did she love the Jackson 5? Donny Osmond? Family Ties? Check on eBay for fun retro gifts like lunchboxes, then fill with smaller gift items. She’ll love the trip down memory lane.
74. Gift cards for her favorite shops and restaurants
75. A Spring Makeover. Take Mom to the mall for a makeover with her favorite brand. Buy the new colors she likes.
76. A makeup bag. I like this one from Dayspring’s Redeemed collection. But I like anything from DaySpring!
77. Spring scarves. Coral and turquoise are this season’s trendiest colors.
78. New Spring Purse
79. Gardening Accessories. Knee board, garden hose, potting soil, gloves.
80. Kitchen items. Not to make her work harder, but to make her work easier. Anything she’s had her eye on in the way of kitchen items? Here’s my Top 20 Favorite Kitchen Tools.
81. Gym gear. New walking shoes, a gym membership, or membership to Curves
82. Blank book/journal. Moms need time to think and a place to jot down ideas, memories, and plans.
83. Aprons. Aprons are trending, and I love this sassy black apron HERE from Flirty Aprons!
84. Ipod. Pre-loaded with favorite music!
Photo Gifts for Mom
Photo gifts for Mom are treasures that never go out of style–for moms and grandmoms too!
85. Photo books
86. Photo mug
87. Runner’s gifts. Photo waterbottle, shoelaces, scrunchies, socks.
88. Custom photo cell phone skins
89. Framed photo of three-or four-generation pic
90. Desk items: new photo mouse pad, photo block pen/pencil holder, bulletin board, lamp
:: Check out Walgreens for all these photo items!
91. Magazine subscriptions
92. New outfit
93. iPhone photo printer. Wow! This makes life easy!
94. Betta fish
95. Weekend getaway – Look for places within 1-3 hours of your home.
97. Music lessons
98. Dance lessons
99. Try any of the themed Mother’s Day Gift Baskets HERE.
What did I miss? Do you have more ideas for Mother’s Day Gifts? Please leave them in the comments below!
Find more Mother’s Day Gift Ideas on my Pinterest board!