Buffalo Chicken Dip
I know this is the day after the Super Bowl, but I just had to share this great recipe with you. I am sitting here craving it as I type and am really tempted to get up and go get a bowl that was leftover from last night while I finish this post.
If you have been following me long, you know I just love Frank’s Hot Sauce and I take any opportunity to add it to a dish. This came out of a dip I had at a friend’s over Christmas and I couldn’t find one online that sounded like it tasted. So I made it up and surprise, surprise it is pretty good.
You can up the hot sauce quantity depending on how much you like it. I added almost 1/2 cup, but you can do much less.
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, finely diced
- 2-8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups blue cheese dressing
- ¼ to ½ cup hot sauce (i.e. - Cholula)
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla Chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine and mix all ingredients (except shredded cheddar & chips).
- Spread in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cook on 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or crackers.
Recipe developed by Kelly Hancock ©2010 Faithful Provisions. For personal use only. May not be reproduced, reprinted or distributed for capital gain without prior permission from Kelly Hancock.