This is one of my favorite dishes. I usually make it each time I do my Roasted Sticky Chicken recipe, and I will double the recipe and freeze one 8×8 pan. I serve it with black beans and mexican rice packets from Knorrs (or whatever rice I have on hand!).
Here is all you do…
1 1/2 – 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
4-5 medium tortillas (depends on how much you fill them)
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream
1 can diced green chiles
1 can enchilada sauce
1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, soup, sour cream and green chiles and mix to make filling.
- Spray an 8×8 pan. Fill each tortilla with about 1/2 cup filling, and roll up and place seam side down. Continue until mixture is used or you run out of room. If you add a little more chicken, you might get 2-8×8′s out of this.
- Pour enchilada sauce over, and cover with cheese.
- Bake covered for 15 minutes, and 10 minutes uncovered.
- Garnish with things like… green onions, diced tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce (my fav!), whatever you like!
1 can black beans
1-2 T salsa
1 T chili powder, cumin and/or coriander
Place all items in sauce pan and bring to simmer and cook until liquid is thick.
Recipe developed by Kelly Hancock ©2010 Faithful Provisions. For personal use only. May not be reproduced, reprinted or distributed for capital gain without prior permission from Kelly Hancock.