My friend Rhondi told me about this recipe and I was SOOO excited about trying it. I love Beef Stroganoff, so this sounded like a great variation. Plus, when you get to make it in the crockpot, it’s even better!
(Anyone have any great Beef Stroganoff recipes to share? I am wanting to make one of those soon too!)
Here it is, pictures courtesy of All Recipes, because I ate it all before I remembered to take a picture. Yes, it was that good!
- 1 lb frozen chicken breast
- 1 container sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packed onion soup mix
- 1- 16 oz tub sour cream
- Place frozen chicken breast and mushrooms in the bottom of the crock pot. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over.
- Cook on low for about 6-7 hours. Stirring hourly so the sauce doesn’t stick and burn.
- Before serving,I shred the chicken in the pot with the sauce and serve over egg noodles.