It just doesn’t get any easier than this! These muffins are made with only two ingredients: a can of pumpkin puree and a box of cake mix. That’s it. You will get a muffin that is absolutely delicious, and unbelievably moist! I couldn’t believe how gorgeous they were, too. I am big on food presentation, and these looked beautiful! Plus, they are low in fat, calories, and cholesterol, so they are definitely a healthier option than regular muffins. Easy, a better choice, and made in your kitchen–I’m in!
- One box flavored cake mix (I've tried Spice Cake Mix and Carrot Cake Mix so far, and both were delicious. Next on my list to try is chocolate.)
- One 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- Mix pumpkin and cake mix together.
- Add just 2-3 teaspoons of water if you think it is too thick.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups until they are filled equally. (You will get 12- 13 large muffins.)
- Bake for 18-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.
- Do not overbake.
More Muffin Recipes:
Recipe developed by Kelly Hancock ©2010 Faithful Provisions. For personal use only. May not be reproduced, reprinted or distributed for capital gain without prior permission from Kelly Hancock.