Here are five great Easter desserts recipes that you can mull over as you look toward your Easter dinner menu for this coming Sunday. I’ve chosen dessert recipes for Easter that correspond with what is on sale at most stores this week. I think any of these would be a winner.
There are several easy Easter Recipes, along with an Easter cake recipe that is my Grandma Kelly’s famous Buttermilk Cake with Chocolate Sauce. This recipe for Easter dessert does take a little bit more time, but as you can see from the picture, it is so worth it!
- Buttermilk Cake with Chocolate Sauce – You’ll love the rich decadence of this holiday-worthy cake! If I were to change anything about this recipe, it would just be to add more of the chocolate sauce.
- Sweet Potato Pie – With the abundance of sweet potatoes on sale this week, this sweet potato pie is a budget-friendly menu option.
- Peanut Butter Pie – The gooey deliciousness of this pie makes it a family favorite!
- Apple Pie Pocket – This is a twist on a traditional apple pie. I love the unique presentation this offers. It’s something different.
- Buttermilk Pie – This recipe that is loaded with eggs (which are on sale now) will be another great savings option for your Easter Dinner menu.
You might also like:
- Easter Dinner Recipes: Three Easter Dinner Menus
- Easy Tips for Planning Your Easter Menu
- More Recipes for Easter