If you are visiting this site after seeing me on Fox 17’s Tennessee Mornings this morning, WELCOME! Below you will find links to the information that I shared on air, along with a few additional links that you might find helpful.
If you like what you see, please consider…
- subscribing via email – a daily blog post email
- subscribing to my RSS Feed
- subscribing to my feed via a reader
- following me on Twitter
- join my page on Facebook
And if you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact me, firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. In-Out Inventory Sheet: Clean out your freezer, fridge and pantry and know what you have on hand. Update it each time something comes in or out.
2. Make Space: Be creative if you don’t have a lot of extra storage space. i.e.) under beds you can store long skinny plastic tubs to put bathroom toiletries in.
3. Invest in a Full-Size Freezer: One of my best investments has been having a full size freezer to stock up on meats, veggies and other “rock bottom” priced items.
4. Know your families staple items: Stockpile only things you will use, make a list of common food staples that your family uses.
:: In addition, click on the topic below to see a readers question about…
Highlights not to miss!
Workshops: If you are in the Middle Tennessee area, be sure to come to a workshop and learn all the money-saving tips!
Getting Started: A page to help you get started in your savings journey!
Grocery Store Deals: Pick your favorite store and see what deals they have this week.
Coupons: Links to tons of printable coupons, coupon databases (to find coupons), and loadable coupons.