If you are visiting this site after seeing me on Fox 17’s Tennessee Mornings this morning, WELCOME!
Below you will find links to the information that I shared on air, along with a few additional links that you might find helpful.
:: Go here to see previous segments.
If you like what you see, please consider…
- subscribing via email – a daily blog post email
- subscribing to my RSS Feed
- subscribing to my feed via a reader
- following me on Twitter
- join my page on Facebook
Do you have any ideas for my weekly segments? I would love to hear from you, leave a comment below or contact me, kelly (at) faithfulprovisions (dot) com .
These are coupons that you “load” or add to your store loyalty card. When you use your store card and purchase an item for which you’ve loaded a coupon, the amount of the coupon will automatically come off your purchase. You can stack them with manufacturer’s paper coupons to save even more!
:: Loadable coupons DO NOT DOUBLE.
:: One coupon per card.
4 Loadable Coupon Sites
1. Cellfire – can be loaded on your Kroger store loyalty card or cell phone. According to a top official, the Cellfire program will be adding new stores soon.
2. Shortcuts – can be loaded on your Kroger store loyalty card
4. Proctor & Gamble eSaver – can be loaded on your Kroger store loyalty card
Highlights not to miss!
Workshops: If you are in the Middle Tennessee area, be sure to come to a workshop and learn all the money-saving tips!
Getting Started: A page to help you get started in your savings journey!
Grocery Store Deals: Pick your favorite store and see what deals they have this week.
If you are viewing this in a reader or via email, click here to see this posts comments.