If you are visiting this site after seeing me on Fox 17’s Tennessee Mornings this morning, WELCOME!
Below you will find links to the information that I shared on air, along with a few additional links that you might find helpful.
:: Go here to see previous segments.
If you like what you see, please consider…
- subscribing via email – daily email updates
- join my page on Facebook
- following me on Twitter
- subscribing to my RSS Feed
- subscribing to my feed via a reader
Do you have any ideas for my weekly segments? I would love to hear from you, leave a comment below or contact me, kelly (at) faithfulprovisions (dot) com .
5 Tips to Maximize Savings During Store Sales Events
- Have a List – Don’t just walk in with a stack of coupons. Have a “Plan” that is written out, with how many of each item you will get (depending on # of coupons) and what your “fillers” might be in case you run out of your most favorable coupons. If your store has an online store, check prices BEFORE you go to get the best matchups. Less work for you! Check out my posts here, here and here for Kroger and Harris Teeter plans for this weeks Super Doubles sales.
- Have a Backup Plan – Plan your 20 coupons before hand, and have a second set of 20 to pull from, and even a third. Many times when items are a really good deal, the store is completely out. Don’t waste being able to maximize the 20 coupon limit by not being prepared for any situation.
- Utilize Higher Value Coupons – During these types of events, you need to utilize your higher value coupons, to maximize your savings. So, if they are doing Super Doubles, try using only $1 – $1.50 off coupons. Those are the most popular coupon values you will see. During Triples, use coupons that value from $.55 – $.75, because these are also your higher value ones.
- Know your stores coupon policies – Each store has different coupon policies, some more strict and others more lenient. Make sure they take internet printable coupons, how many coupons they will take in a transaction and if they will allow multiple transactions.
- Use Loadable Coupons – Be sure to load all your coupons on your store loyalty cards, if your store participates with Cellfire, Shortcuts, P&G and Upromise. These are additional savings you can take advantage of. Loadable coupons DO NOT double or triple, taken at face value.
**GO HERE to see my Kroger Super Doubles trip savings of over 85%!!
September 3 – Thursday @ 6:30pm
Drugstores Galore Workshop
Fellowship Bible Church – Brentwood, TN
Highlights not to miss!
Workshops: See if there is a workshop near you!
Downloads: Be sure to download your FREE Meal Planning Template, others templates available too!
Getting Started: A page to help you get started in your savings journey!
Grocery Store Deals: Pick your favorite store and see what deals they have this week.