Jonas Brothers Ticket Winner is….
If you are visiting this site after seeing me on Fox 17’s Tennessee Mornings this morning, WELCOME!
Below you will find links to the information that I shared on air, along with a few additional links that you might find helpful.
:: Go here to see previous segments.
If you like what you see, please consider…
- subscribing via email – daily email updates
- join my page on Facebook
- following me on Twitter
- subscribing to my RSS Feed
- subscribing to my feed via a reader
Do you have any ideas for my weekly segments? I would love to hear from you, leave a comment below or contact me, kelly (at) faithfulprovisions (dot) com .
Ways To Give
1. Use Coupons with Sale & Clearance Items – The best way to use a coupon is on a sale or clearance item. When you have multiple coupons, you can get multiple items. i.e ) Kroger Mega Event Sales
**TIP: Purchase extra Sunday papers!
2. Drug Store Rebate Programs – You can get many FREE toiletry and cleaning items like toothbrushes/paste, razors, shower gel, cleaning sprays and more.
3. Sign up for Freebies – A reader Casey signs up for free magazines and takes them to nursing homes and hospitals. Another suggestion was to sign up for all the free samples and keep them in a box to make a care package.
4. Donate Your Extras - Food pantries, women’s shelters and other organizations near you are hurting right now for donations. Call and find out what their needs are and keep an eye out for sales for these items while you are doing your normal grocery shopping. Combine sales with coupons and rebate programs to get many items FREE!
:: Reader Mary Katherine donates her children’s outgrown clothes and school uniforms.
:: Another reader Sally takes their grocery extras to Mt Juliet Help Center.
Highlights not to miss!
Workshops: See if there is a workshop near you!
Downloads: Be sure to download your FREE Meal Planning Template, others templates available too!
Getting Started: A page to help you get started in your savings journey!
Grocery Store Deals: Pick your favorite store and see what deals they have this week.