If you haven’t been to one of Family Life’s Weekend To Remember Conferences, I have heard that you are missing out! My husband and I are attending one for the first time this month, I am so excited!
Guess how excited I was when I found out that they are offering the class for FREE to families who have lost their job? For those of you in this situation (as we are), I think it is even more important to attend, because of how your family dynamic has changed. It is a great opportunity to strengthen your marriage no matter what stage or situation you are in!
:: Go here to find a conference in your area.
:: Go here for the conference schedule.
:: Go here for registration information.
UPDATE: There is nothing listed on their website about this special, you need to call the 800 number and they will screen you to be qualified. Sorry for the confusion!
Details on FREE registration:
- Free Tuition is “subject to availability” – each city’s conference has an allotted number of slots for families in these circumstances, so you need to sign up fast!
- It must be a layoff or dismissal situation, not available if you willingly quit your job.
- Job loss must be within the past 6 months.
- Must still be unemployed.
- This does not include hotel stay, that is at your own expense.
Have you been to a Weekend To Remember Conference? Tell us about it! Are you registered to attend an upcoming conference? Leave a comment below with some of your thoughts.