Each year the kids and I go to a holiday cookie swap and early in the season I begin looking for some fun and easy holiday treats to make. These Reindeer Antlers are great to do with the kids, they are only 3 ingredients and they are cute as can be! Perfect for holiday cookie swaps, school parties or any family-friendly events you might attend. Just beware, these can get a little messy! But, that is the best part, right?
- 1¾ cups DOVE® Chocolate
- ¾ cup M&M’S® Brand MINIS®
- 1 bag pretzel sticks, broken into various sized pieces
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1. Remove ¾ cup red and green M&M’S® Brand MINIS® and set aside for decoration.
- 2. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
- 3. Melt the DOVE® Chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir the mixture as it melts. When mixture is shiny and smooth, turn off the heat.
- 4. Once all the chocolate is melted, dip the pretzel pieces one at a time and arrange them on the prepared baking sheet into an antler shape. Place the M&M’S® Brand MINIS® on each antler as it is finished.
- 5. Repeat this same process until all the antlers are finished.
- 6. Let the chocolate cool completely and get firm. You can refrigerate to firm the chocolate more quickly.
- 7. Once firm, remove them from the Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
- 8. If desired, wrap each one in a sheet of cellophane, tied with a ribbon or simply put them on a cookie plate.
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.