This Greek Vinaigrette Dressing can go with your favorite mix of salad greens. (I love Greek food, especially Greek salads.) I love the pop of the flavors, so cool and refreshing, especially on a warm spring or summer day.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- grated lemon rind of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine salt, plus more as needed
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme and oregano, each (or 1 teaspoon dried each)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix.
Try this dressing with my Greek Chicken Pitas and a side of Homemade Hummus.