Enjoy this recipe for Lemon Mint Shower Gel (adapted from Vintage Remedies). Read my full article on making your own Homemade Skincare products HERE.
- 2 cups liquid castile soap
- 1/2 cup vegetable glycerin
- 1/2 cup sweet almond oil
- 12 drops peppermint oil
- 12 drops lemon oil
- 10 drops lime oil
- Pour all ingredients into a glass bowl.
- Stir gently to combine.
- Be careful not to over stir--it will bubble.
- Be sure to combine well, then pour into a pump bottle.
Be sure to check out this recipe for Lavender Mint Foot Scrub HERE.
Find more Homemade Gift Ideas on Faithful Provisions.