Guess what’s new at eMeals? A Mediterranean menu plan! If you’re into the Mediterranean eating plan, then you’re going to want check out this new menu option. You can give it a try right now with this FREE sample recipe from the Mediterranean menu plan: Mediterranean Creamy Fettucini with Broiled Tomatoes.
*Scroll down to print recipe.
Coming Monday: Join the eMeals Family Day Twitter Party
eMeals is celebrating their annual Family Day by hosting a Twitter party where you’ll have the chance to win great prizes including One $50 Williams-Sonoma gift card, one $50 H.H. Gregg gift card, one $50 gift card to Target, and LOTS more! Don’t miss it, coming up:
Monday, September 23, 2013 | 10:00 A. M. (CST) | #eMealsFamily
Get all the details HERE.
- 6 (4-oz) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of pork chops to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and pork chops.
- Add strawberries, vinegar, and honey to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place one pork chop on each of 6 plates; top evenly with strawberry mixture.