Organic Coconut Blueberry Popsicles
Can you tell I’m on a popsicle kick lately?! It has been so hot outside lately that we’ve been craving these cool treats every day. I prefer making my own popsicles for my kids because it’s so much cheaper (and healthier) than store-bought ones. I’ve been trying lots of new recipes and I love this new one from my friends at eMeals for Organic Coconut Blueberry Popsicles. It’s the perfect combination of fruit and cream. Delicious!!
Back to School is a great time of year to try eMeals. It will make your transition back into a routine that much easier! Sign up now to Save 20% Off with promo code SCHOOL plus get a FREE Back to School PDF!
- 1½ cup organic coconut milk
- ¾ cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons organic shredded coconut
- ⅓ cup organic blueberries
- In a glass mixing bowl, mix together coconut milk, honey, shredded coconut, and greek yogurt until well combined.
- Choose your favorite popsicle mold and fill until half inch from the top.
- Add blueberries into mixture by pushing them down into the mold, spreading them throughout the popsicle.
- Fill the remainder of the popsicle mold.
- Freeze overnight.
Learn more about how to save money when you make your own popsicles on Faithful Provisions!