The Healthy Living Series is sectioned out into two different types of articles.
Healthy Living on a Budget
This series is geared towards how to live healthy while staying within your budget.
Healthy Living Articles
These articles are primarily informative guest posts educating you on how to strive for a healthy lifestyle, not always necessarily while saving more.
Welcome to my series “Healthy Living on a Budget“. I began this series in an effort to share with you my family’s journey to learn to live healthy without breaking our budget. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know if there is a topic I haven’t covered that you would like more information on.
- Series Introduction
- Educating Yourself
- The Move to Whole Grains
- White Flour vs. Whole Wheat
- Whole Grains in Our Pantry
- Saving with Organic Produce Markdowns
- Why Aluminum Free Baking Soda?
- Provisions iPhone App — Organics Price list
- Homemade Cleaning Products
- How I Make My Choices — Starting with Produce
- How to Save on Organic Chicken
- 10 Money-Saving Tips for Buying Organic Foods
- Pricing and Types of Wheat Berries for Bread Making
- Organic Milk–What’s All the Hype?
- The Milk Dilemma – Types of Milk
*New articles published each week….
- The Truth about White Whole-Wheat Flour
- Organics: The “Dirty Dozen” and the “Clean 15”
- Drink Your Fruits: The Benefits of Juicing
- Gluten Free Diets: Why All the Hype?
- Natural Sugar Substitutes: Replacing Empty Calories with Nutrients and Antioxidants
- The Truth About Coconut Oil
- Coconut Flour: A Healthy Alternative to White and Wheat
- “Whey” Cool Uses for Whey
- What is a Grain?
- Benefits of Fresh Milled Wheat
- How to Make Homemade Bread