In celebration of Swagbucks 2nd birthday, they are launching a new look for the latest version of Swagbucks 3.0 and there will be TONS of ways to win Swagbucks today! If you haven’t already signed up, this is a great day to start. I have been able to cash in my Swagbucks for many great prizes including gift cards from Starbucks, Amazon, Sephora and Lowe’s, plus we were able to get an iTouch and HD Digital Camcorder. Be sure to scroll down and see how to get 60 Swagbucks for signing up by March 3rd.
Earn More…Download the Toolbar
The absolute number one way to earn more Swagbucks is to download the toolbar. Below is a screenshot so you can see what it looks like. The toolbar is located right under your browsers address bar, and it has a search box, and it also keep a running total of your Swagbucks earned, plus has your inbox and additional links for the site.
*NEW* All Swagbucks and Prizes Multiplied by 10
Starting tomorrow, you will notice that your Swag Bucks in your account will be multiplied by 10 (as will the prices in the store, so for example, if you had 45 bucks in your account you will now have 450 SB; The Amazon gift card which was 45 SB will now be 450 SB). NO prices are being raised on prizes. You can read more on this change here.
How to Get 60 Swagbucks:
(for brand new sign-ups only)
1. Sign-up for Swagbucks by registering with your name.
2. Enter the SwagCode: KELLYSCODE2 in the blue box (yes, it’s case sensitive) it will add 30 Swagbucks to your account.
3. You’ll also get 30 Swagbucks as a new member, this is the normal promotion
4. This gets you a total of 60 SWAGBUCKS to get you started!
5. Now start using Swagbucks as your search engine and win more!