If you really want to reduce your out-of-pocket Christmas spending, Swagbucks can help. As a member of Swagbucks, you can redeem your “bucks” for gift cards and other prizes, at the rate of two per day. For example, earn a gift card for Amazon and it can be used for all kinds of items, from toys to home furnishings to music to clothing to–well–you name it! So if you’ve got some Swagbucks to spend, don’t wait!
If you haven’t tried using Swagbucks yet, it is so easy. In fact, right now you can earn 30 Swagbucks just for signing up! Then, download the toolbar for another 10 Swagbucks. You earn points for doing your normal everyday searches, and those points can be redeemed for things such as Amazon, Sephora, or Starbucks gift cards, iPhones, HD Digital Camcorders and more! This is how I save out of pocket on many things. I’ve been able to purchase nice gifts with my Swagbucks, and so will you. Why not get started? If you sign up today, think of how much you will be able to save next Christmas! Here’s how:
FIRST……SIGN UP FOR SWAGBUCKS HERE
- Download the Swagbucks Toolbar – This is the easiest way to earn more Swagbucks, download the Swagbucks Toolbar and search from your browser.
- Swagbucks Blog – The Swagbucks blog offers free codes daily.
- Search Daily Pages – If you visit Faithful Provisions daily, search it on Swagbucks and bookmark the search results page.
- Follow Swagbucks on Twitter and Facebook – You can find extra codes by following Swagbucks on Twitter and Facebook.
- Codes on Faithful Provisions – In the bottom right sidebar of the Faithful Provisions Blog homepage, you will find a Swagbucks image similar to the one below. Click on the “Swag Codes” button to see what new codes are available.
New Swagbucks in Sidebar
By your request, I have added back the Swagbucks Sidebar Code Search box in my sidebar. Just scroll down and you’ll see it. You can use that box to do searches and earn points, plus find codes to search and earn codes. Let me know what you win!
What have you gotten free with your Swagbucks points?