Have you heard the news yet? Beginning Sunday, August 26th The Dollar Tree will begin accepting manufacturer’s coupons! Some stores have already started accepting them as their test markets so ask your local store manager when they start to be 100% sure.
Here are some highlights from the Dollar Tree Coupon Policy:
- Manufacturer coupons ONLY, no retailer specific coupons; example Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- No photocopies of coupons.
- Limit 2 Internet coupons per transaction.
- Will not accept coupons for “FREE” product or coupons where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- We will accept coupons subject to their terms only; such as expiration date, size, and limitations.
- Coupon will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase of the item specified on the coupon.
- Only 1 Manufacturer coupon will be accepted per product in transaction.
- Coupon must be intact, not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons are for in-store purchases only.
Thanks, Common Sense With Money!