Toys “R” Us and Babies R Us is hosting its second annual “Great Trade in Event,” which will start this weekend, Friday, January 29th. The programs goal is to replace potentially unsafe baby products by offering 25% savings on anew product in exchange for a used one.
- Customers can exchange as many items as they want and any brand is welcome. Day care centers and other organizations who want to exchange products in bulk should call their Toy’s “R” Us center before arriving at the event in order to ensure the availability of the product they are looking for.
- The “Great Trade-In Event” runs from this Friday, January 29 through Saturday, February 20. The event will take place at Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us nationwide.
- Used car seats were the number one item turned in last year and new car seats were the number one item purchased with the trade-in credit.
- Brands participating in the “Great Trade-In Event” include: Babi Italia, Baby Cache, Baby Trend, Bergamo, Bertini, Britax, Carter’s, Chicco, Contours by Kolcraft, Cosco, Delta, Eddie Bauer, Evenflo, Graco, Jeep, Little Tikes, Safety 1st, Sorelle and Step2.
- More details at their website here.
Thanks, My Dallas Mommy!