This recipe for turkey meatloaf muffins is tasty and very easy. It is also great as a freezer meal, perfect for single serving.
My favorite is to serve these with mashed potatoes and sugar snap peas.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- ⅓ cup oats
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except BBQ sauce and cheese.
- Spray muffin tins with oil, or line with muffin cups, then fill with meat mixture.
- Make a small indention, and fill with BBQ Sauce.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. 5 minutes before removing, add 1 tablespoon cheese on each.