Looking for Valentine box ideas? I’ve got lots of cute, inexpensive ways you can create a really fun Valentine’s box for your child this year. I’ve gathered some great ideas from Pinterest and several of my favorite bloggers and come up with 10 valentine box ideas perfect for the classroom, parties or just a fun project to make at home.
::Discover all kinds of creative ideas for Valentine’s Day HERE.
10 Valentine Box Ideas
1) Darth Vader Valentine’s Day Box from Blackberry Vine
2) Minion Valentine’s Day Box from Birthday Blueprint
3) Lego Valentine’s Day Box from Blackberry Vine
4) Locker Valentine’s Day Box from Birthday Blueprint
5) Frog Prince Valentine’s Day Box from Plaid Kids
6) iPod Valentine’s Day Box from Mommy Lesson 101
7) Rubiks Cube Valentine’s Day Box from Peppermint Plum
8) Owl Valentine’s Day Box from Giggles Galore
9)Valentine’s Day mailbox from Spoonful.
10) Cereal Box Suitcase Valentine’s Day Box from Plaid Kids.
Tips for Homemade Valentine’s Day Boxes
Before you even start thinking about getting too elaborate with some of these homemade Valentine’s Day boxes, remember that you can do a really simple one by just using a shoebox. Cut a slit in the top of it, and then allow your child to decorate it however he/she would like to. There are lots of cheap ways to wrap your box:
- Red tissue paper
- The Sunday comics
- The sports page
- Sparkly wrapping paper
- Old sheet music
- A favorite team shirt your child has outgrown