Here is a summary of all the week’s best posts and deals.
Deals and Freebies
- Mother’s Day Gift: 51% Off Personalized Jewelry
- Mother’s Day Gift: Personalized Stationary Only $1
- Free and Cheap Photo Deals for Mother’s Day
- FREE Hardcover Photo Book: Great Mother’s Day Gift Idea
- Pepsi Next 12-Packs Only $.49 at Walgreens
- Starbucks Coffee As Low As $2.99
- Revlon Printable Coupon: FREE Revlon Beauty Tools at Target
- FREE Admission to the US National Parks Next Week
- FREE Kids Audiobook Download: “The Super Red Racer” by Dave Ramsey
- Blockbuster Express Codes: $3 Off Code = FREE Movies!
Must Reads and Recipes
**In case you missed it, please join Me for an Interactive Bible Study!
- Couponing For The Community 2012: Be A Part!
- How We Decide Who Prays at Meals
- Garlicky Kale Recipe From Whole Foods
Verses and Quotes
People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy. (Proverbs 28:13)
We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:4-5)
But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too. (Mark 11:25)
“Christian workers fail because they place their desire for their own holiness above their desire to know God.” ~Oswald Chambers
“In all ranks of life the human heart yearns for the beautiful; and the beautiful things that God makes are His gift to all alike.” ~Harriet Beecher Stowe
“Children have neither past nor future; they enjoy the present, which very few of us do.” ~Jean de la Bruyere