Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Whole Chicken Sale one-day only on Friday (11/11/11)
Whole Chicken – $1.29/lb (not organic, but is antibiotic free)
*10 bird limit per person
365 Everyday Value Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, 12 oz – $2.29
–$0.50/1 365 Everyday Value Dark Chocolate Mini Chunks, White Chocolate Chunks, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or Organic Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 12 oz (Whole Foods coupon)
Final price: $1.79
Annie’s Homegrown Bunny Grahams, 7.5 oz – $2.50
–$0.75/2 Annie’s Homegrown products
Final price: $2.13 ea wyb 2
Celestial Seasonings Tea – $3.39
–$1/1 Celestial Seasonings Tea (Whole Foods coupon)
-$1/1 Celestial Seasonings Tea Bags 10/2/2011 SS Insert (exp 1/2/2012)
-$1/2 Celestial Seasonings Tea Bags 10/2/2011 SS Insert (exp 1/2/2012)
Final price: as low as $1.39 with Mfg. and store coupon
Pacific Foods Organic Broths, 32 oz – $2.50
–$1/1 Pacific Natural Foods Soup or Broth
Final price: $1.50
Terra Sweet Potato Chips, 6 oz – $3.49
–$1/1 Terra Chips 4 oz or larger (Whole Foods coupon)
-$1/1 Terra Chips 8/28/2011 SS Insert (exp 11/28/2011)
Final price: $1.49 with Mfg. and store coupon