Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Barbara’s Bakery Cereal – $2.99
–$1/1 Barbara’s Product Rolling
Final price: $1.99
Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz – $2
–$1/1 any Food Should Taste Good product (sign up required)
Final price: $1
Muir Glen Organic Pasta Sauces, 25.5 oz – $3
–$1/2 any Muir Glen products (Whole Foods coupon)
Final price: $2.50 ea wyb 2
Udi’s Gluten Free Bread – $4.99
–$1/1 Udi’s Gluten Free Bread (sign up required)
Final price: $3.99