Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Barbara’s Cereal – $3.49
–$1.25/1 Barbara’s Cereal, 5.5 oz+ (exp 05/05/2012)
Final Price: $2.24
Country Choice Organic Oatmeal – $2.49
–$1/1 Country Choice Organic Product
Final Price: $1.49
McCann’s Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal – $2.99
–$1/1 McCann’s Irish Oatmeal Product (exp 05/02/2012)
–$1/1 McCann’s Irish Oatmeal Product (exp 05/10/2012)
Final Price: $1.99
Santa Cruz Apple Sauce Original, 6pack – $3.75
–$0.75/1 Santa Cruz Organic Organic Apple Sauce Product, $1.99 min. purchase
Final Price: $3
Stonyfield Organic Yogurt, 6oz – $0.79
–$2/3 Stonyfield Organic Products (Sign-up on the right to receive coupon by e-mail.)
Final Price: $0.13 ea/ wyb 3