Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Earthbound Farm Organic Baby Spinach – $2.49
-$0.75/1 Earthbound Farm Organic Product
Final Price: $1.74
Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Facial Care Starter Kit – $14.99
-$3/1 Kiss My Face Potent and Pure Product
Final Price: $11.99
Kit’s Organic Fruit & Nut Bar – $1.29
-B1G1 Kit’s Organic Fruit & Nut Bar
Final Price: $0.65 ea/ wyb 2
Zevia Natural Soda, 6pk – $5.99
-$1/1 Zevia Natural Soda, 6 pack any flavor (Whole Foods Coupon) AND
-$1.50/1 Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, 6 pk, any flavor
-$2/1 Zevia Soda 11/04/2012 SS Insert (exp 12/31/2012)
-$1/1 Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, 6 pk
Final Price: As low as $2.99 after both Mfg + Whole Foods coupons
Babyganics Foamin’ Fun Foaming Shampoo and Body Wash Lavender, 3.3oz – $4.99
-$1/1 BabyGanics All Purpose Cleaner, Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap, Foaming Shampoo, Daily Lotion
Final Price: $3.99