Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Erewhon Cereals – $4.49
–$2/2 Erewhon Cereals, Erewhon Grahams or Uncle Sam Cereals, WHOLE FOODS coupon AND
–$1.50/2 Erewhon Cereal, PDF
Final Price: As low as $2.74 ea/ wyb 2 & use both coupons
Immaculate Baking Crescent Rolls – $2.49
–$1/2 Immaculate Baking Refrigerated Dough Products
Final Price: $1.99 ea/ wyb 2
Stonyfield YoToddler Organic Yogurt, 4pk – $2.59
–$0.75/1 Stonyfield YoBaby or YoToddler Organic Yogurt, 4 pk
Final Price: $1.84
Stonyfield YoKids Organic Greek Yogurt, 4pk – $2.89
–$1/1 Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt, Cups, Squeezers, Smoothies
–$1/1 Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt (IE), Cups, Squeezers, or Smoothies
Final Price: $1.89
Zarbee’s All Natural Adult Cough Syrup, 4oz – $7.99
–$1.50/1 Zarbee’s Adult Cough Syrup
Final Price: $6.49