Here are my favorite deals in the new Whole Foods weekly ad. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Alexia Oven Reds or Organic Hashbrowns, 16oz – $3.39
–$1/2 Alexia Frozen Items, any variety (exp 06/02/2012)
–$0.55/1 Alexia Potato, Artisan Bread or Appetizer (exp 07/12/2012)
Final Price: As low as $2.84
Mary’s Gone Crackers Cookies – $3.69
–$1.50/2 Organic Mary’s Gone Crackers Products
Final Price: $2.94 ea/ wyb 2
Newman’s Own Salad Dressing – $3.99
–$0.50/1 Newman’s Own Salad Dressing (exp 06/02/2012)
Final Price: $3.49
Tazo Filterbag Tea – $3.99
–$1/1 Tazo Filterbag Tea or Latte Concentrate (exp 06/02/2012)
Final Price: $2.99
Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother’s Milk Tea AND Organic Nighty Night Tea – $4.99 each
–$1/1 Organic Mother’s Milk Tea
–$1.50/1 Organic Nighty Night Tea AND (1) other Tea
Final Price: As low as $3.74 each wyb BOTH