Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Babyganics Loads of Love 3X Concentrated Laundry Detergent, 64oz – $19.99
–$3/1 BabyGanics Loads of Love 3x Concentrated Laundry Detergent Fragrance Free OR Lavender, 64 oz
Final Price: $16.99
Cascadian Farm Cereal – 2/$6
–$1/2 Cascadian Farm Organic Cereals or Granola Bars, WHOLE FOODS COUPON AND
–$0.85/1 Cascadian Farm Product
–$0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product
–$0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Cereal, any flavor or variety
Final Price: As low as $1.65 ea/ wyb 2 & use both Mfg + Whole Foods coupons
Mary’s Gone Crackers, 6.5oz – $5.49
–$1.50/2 Mary’s Gone Crackers Products
Final Price: $4.74 ea/ wyb 2
Nature’s Own Oatmeal Toasters – $3.29
–$0.75/1 Nature’s Own New Oatmeal Toasters (IE)
Final Price: $2.54