Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Gardein Mandarin Orange Chicken – $4.99
–$0.75/2 Gardein Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n
Final Price: $4.62 ea/ wyb 2
Hyland’s Earache Drops for Baby – $9.99
–$1/1 Hyland’s Baby Earache Drops, PDF
Final Price: $8.99
Oregon Chai Tea Latte Concentrate, 32oz – $4.99
–$1/1 Oregon Chai Product
Final Price: $3.99
Wasa Crisp ‘n Light Crackers, 4.9oz – $2.39
–$1/2 Wasa Products
Final Price: $1.89 ea/ wyb 2