(Please note that these deals and prices will vary depending upon the region you live in.)
1. Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
2. You can combine manufacturer coupons with Whole Foods coupons
3. Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
4. Some stores give case discounts. See The Thrifty Mama for details.
5. Check your local ad here.
Organic Seedless Grapes $1.99/lb
Case Discount Price: $1.79/lb!
Cantaloupe or Honeydew Melons 3/$5
Case Discount Price: 3/$4.50
Annie Chun’s Teriyaki Soup Bowls $1.99 (regular price)
-$1/1 coupon from the Whole Deal Newsletter (AUGUST)
-$1/1 manufacturer printable HERE
=FREE after coupons!
**Rebate inside packages: Buy 10 get a FREE product coupon.
365 Organic Rice Milk or Soy Milk 32 oz. $1.69 (regular price)
-$1/2 from the Whole Deal Newsletter (AUGUST)
=$2.38 for two or $1.19 each after coupons!
Luna Bars $.99 cents (regular price)
-.50/1 coupon from the Whole Deal coupon booklet (JULY )
-$1/3 Manufacturer coupon in the Go Organic booklet
=.47 cents for three (.16 cents each)!