One thing I’ve learned in trying to live healthy on a budget is that I need to know why this is worthwhile. Doing something because everyone else is doesn’t give me the ability to stick with something new. When I educate myself on why I want to live healthy on a budget, it gives me the confidence to move forward..
I am working on taking the Healthy Living on a Budget series one step at a time so I don’t burn out. Needless to say, I am reading, reading, reading. Why? So I can determine where the right place to start for my family to begin and have success. I’ll be leading you through our journey, but it might look different in your home. Below I am sharing some links to books that I am reading, and have been recommended to read by friends and my readers.
Here are a few to get you started…
- What the Bible Says about Healthy Living by Rex Russel – I am reading this one now and HIGHLY recommend it!
- What Would Jesus Eat? by Dr. Ron Colbert
- Vintage Remedies Guide to Real Food by Jessie Hawkins
- Real Food: What to Eat and Why by Nina Planck
- Empowering Your Healthy by Dr Asa Andrews
- Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health by Rosemary Gladstar
- Keeping House: The Litany of Everyday Life by Margaret Kim Peterson
- Grains of Truth by Donna Spann
:: Read more and follow the Healthy Living on a Budget Series.
What books or articles do you consider a “must-read” for eating healthy? Share them with us in a comment below.