Back to Start Here page.
Did you know some online studies estimate that women spend an average of eight years of their lives shopping? I believe that once you know how to navigate your way around stores sales, that number can be significantly lowered. After all, the more time you spend in the store, the more money you spend. Learning when items are really on sale—at their rock-bottom price—helps you better organize your time shopping. You’ll save both time and money when you learn these strategies and implement these tools.
- “The Grocery Trip” – Chapter 7 from Saving Savvy
- Understanding BOGOF and 10 for $10 Sales
- How to Read a Sale Ad
- The 411 on Sale Ads
- Price Matching Tips
- Maximize Savings During Store Sales Events
- Saving Money with Walgreens Store Brands
- Tips for Shopping at Consignment Sales
- Harris Teeter: Strategies for a Triples and Super Doubles Shopping Trip
- Still Tasty: A Food Shelf Life Guide
- Chasing The Deals…
- Target Price Matching Walmart!
- Comparing: Aldi vs Walmart
- FAQ: Costco Best Buys