PLEASE NOTE: This giveaway is closed. The winner is announced HERE.
Don’t you love pasta dishes? I love pasta for its versatility and stretchability! Whether I’m adding it to my Texas Chili to easily make one meal become two, or if I’m serving it when we host our large Sunday night community group, pasta has proven itself to be both a family-pleaser and a crowd-pleaser. That’s why I was excited when my friends at Kraft asked me to try their recipe for Baked Penne made with their new Philadelphia Cooking Creme.
*Scroll down to use print recipe feature and add to your Recipe Box.
While I prefer to cook from scratch and avoid pre-made items, the Philadelphia Cooking Creme definitely saved me some time. Rather than just using a bar of cream cheese and having to gather and add my own spices to it, this was a one-step add-in. It made for a really rich, creamy sauce. In fact, there was so much sauce that I added another cup of pasta to this dish.
This Baked Penne would be delicious even without the ground beef. If you wanted to skip that step (saving even more time), you wouldn’t miss it. I served it with a garden salad and a French baguette from the freezer, and my family gobbled it up!
You can find lots more recipes at Kraft Philadelphia Fresh Family Favorites monthly recipe program, which features simple, creamy dishes sure to please even the pickiest eaters! When you try these new Philly Cooking Cremes, be sure to let me know how you like them, and enter to win this giveaway!
I’m inviting you to enter for the chance to win your choice of: a $50 grocery gift card OR a 12-inch Anolon Advanced Bronze Covered Deep Skillet with gratuity coupons. Your prize will be up to you! See all the details below.
- ½ pound extra-lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup green peppers
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme, divided
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked penne pasta
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, ¾ cup cooking creme and ½ cup mozzarella.
- Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until mozzarella is melted.
- Add pasta; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through, uncovering after 15 minutes.
FAITHFUL PROVISIONS GIVEAWAY DETAILS
This giveaway begins today, Wednesday, March 7, 2012, and will run through Tuesday, March 13, 2012, at 11:59 pm CST.
Faithful Provisions Giveaway Disclosure: Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Faithful Provisions. I was selected by Kraft Foods to participate in the Philadelphia Cooking Creme recipe program. While I have been compensated for my time, my opinions are my own, and I have not been paid to post positive comments. For more information about Faithful Provisions, please read my Disclosure Policy.
HOW TO ENTER….
*One entry per person per method of entry per day. Be sure to enter a separate comment for each method of entry (one comment for Facebook, one comment for Twitter, etc.). This way you have a higher chance of winning.
**4 Entries per Person per Day
1. COMMENT: This is a cooking challenge: Change-up one of your favorite recipes by using Philadelphia Cooking Creme, then leave a comment about how you liked it and how it worked for you!
2. NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP: Subscribe to my Email Newsletter – even if you already receive it, add an entry as a comment below!
GIVEAWAY ENDS Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 11:59 pm CST. The winner will be drawn using Random.org. The winners will be notified via email and the name will be posted on Wednesday, March 14, 2012.