Got a sweet tooth? Rejoice! Today is National Dessert Day, which you gives you a great excuse to try out a yummy new dessert recipe or indulge in one of your family’s favorites. Below you’ll find a listing of my favorite desserts.
- Apple Pie
- Buttermilk Cake with Chocolate Sauce
- Thomas the Train Birthday Cake
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Blackberry Compote
- Rosemary Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- Raspberry Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Buttermilk Pie
- Blackberry Pie with Whole Wheat Pie Crust
What’s your all-time favorite dessert? Be sure to leave me a comment telling me how you plan to enjoy celebrating National Dessert Day!