If you are visiting this site after seeing me on Fox 17’s Tennessee Mornings this morning, WELCOME!
Below you will find links to the information that I shared on air, along with a few additional links that you might find helpful.
:: Go here to see previous segments.
If you like what you see, please consider…
- subscribing via email – daily email updates
- join my page on Facebook
- following me on Twitter
- subscribing to my RSS Feed
- subscribing to my feed via a reader
Do you have any ideas for my weekly segments? I would love to hear from you, leave a comment below or contact me, kelly (at) faithfulprovisions (dot) com .
FREE Online Tools to Get Organized
It’s not too late! You still have plenty of time to set goals for 2010 and get organized so you can create a plan to hit them. Below are a few FREE online tools I found to help keep you organized and on track to reach your goals.
- Faithful Provisions Meal Planner – A weekly menu planner that includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
- Cozi.com – An online family calendar by person, sends appointment reminders to your phone, to do & shopping lists, and more!
- TeuxDeux.com – An interactive online “To-Do” list.
- Mint.com – The ultimate online budgeting tool.
- Savings Tracker – Free downloadable tool to track how much you save and spend.
- Planners and Budget Sheets – MomAdvice has lots of great tools to get you organized.
Highlights not to miss!
Workshops: See if there is a workshop near you!
Downloads: Be sure to download our FREE Meal Planning Template, others templates available too!
Getting Started: A page to help you get started in your savings journey!
Grocery Store Deals: Pick your favorite store and see what deals they have this week.