When it comes to saving money, shopping at Aldi is a go-to grocery for great savings! And during this Christmas season, you’ll find everything you need for holiday entertaining, parties, and Christmas Day dinners at prices up to 50% less than at traditional grocers. Plus, Aldi carries their own special store brand of all kinds of foods and specialty items you love–at a fraction of the name-brand price.
Today and tomorrow, I’m inviting you to enter for the chance to win one of two (2) $25 Aldi Gift Certificates. Two winners will be drawn with each winning a $25 gift card to Aldi. That’s a nice amount of money to spend on all kinds of baking items, or a Christmas ham or turkey, or party foods–you’ll have endless options. See all the details below.
FAITHFUL PROVISIONS GIVEAWAY DETAILS
Aldi is offering two (2) $25 gift certificates to be given to two randomly selected winners who will each receive one. The winners will be notified on Tuesday, December 11, 2012.
Faithful Provisions Giveaway Disclosure: Aldi sponsored this giveaway. For more information about Faithful Provisions, please read my Disclosure Policy.
HOW TO ENTER….
*One entry per person per method of entry per day. Be sure to enter a separate comment for each method of entry (one comment for Facebook, one comment for Twitter, etc.). This way you have a higher chance of winning. PLEASE PROVIDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS THAT YOU CHECK REGULARLY!
**6 Entries per Person per Day
1. COMMENT: Leave a comment telling me what you like about shopping at Aldi.
2. NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP: Subscribe to my Email Newsletter – even if you already receive it, add an entry as a comment below!
3. TWITTER: Follow Faithful Provisions on Twitter.
5. Tweet this: Enter to win one of two $25 Aldi gift certificates from @faithfulprov! http://ow.ly/fTglB
6. Post this on your Facebook wall: Enter to win one of two $25 Aldi gift certificates from @faithfulprov! http://ow.ly/fTglB
GIVEAWAY ENDS Monday, December 10, at 11:59 pm CST. The winners will be drawn using Random.org. The winners will be notified via email.