Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Garden of Eatin’ Tortilla Chips Party Size 16 oz – $3.39
-$1/1 Garden of Eatin Tortilla Chips 5/1/2011 SS Insert (exp 7/1/2011)
Final Price: $2.39
Honest Tea 16 oz – $1.19 (Save $0.30)
–$1/1 any Honest Tea (Recyclebank coupon 60 pts)
Final Price: $0.19
Santa Cruz Organic Lemonade – $0.99
–$0.75/1 Santa Cruz Organic Item printable
Final Price: $0.25
So Delicious Coconut Milk 32 oz – $2
–$1/1 So Delicious product
-$1/1 So Delicious Coconut Milk 4/3/2011 SS Insert (exp 8/31/2011)
–$1/1 So Delicious item (Whole Foods coupon)
Final Price: As low as FREE w/ both coupons