Here are my favorite deals at Whole Foods this week. Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for help compiling these.
Things to know…
- Prices vary by region, check your local store ad.
- Combining Coupons: Most Whole Foods locations will allow you to use (1) whole deal store coupon and (1) manufacturer coupon on the same item. Check with your local Whole Foods location to verify.
- Most stores give you $.05 – .10 off your order per reusable bag that you bring in.
- Case Discounts: Some stores give case discounts of 10%.
- Pick up a Whole Deal Newsletter, it is packed with coupons.
- Print coupons off Whole Foods website.
Blue Diamond Nut-Thins, 4.25 oz – $2.50
-$0.75/2 Blue Diamond Nut-Thins, WHOLE FOODS coupon AND
-$0.75/2 Blue Diamond Nut Thins or Nut Chips
Final Price: As low as $1.75 ea/ wyb 2 after both coupons
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer, 0.09 oz – $4.99
-$1.50/1 Burt’s Bees Lip Color Product
Final Price: $3.49
Immaculate Baking Crescent Rolls – $2.49
-$1/2 Immaculate Baking Products
Final Price: $1.99 ea/ wyb 2
LaCroix Water, 12 pk – $5.99
-$1/1 LaCroix Water, 12 pk
Final Price: $4.99
Larabar Bars – $1.39
-$0.75/3 Larabar Uber Bars
Final Price: $1.14 ea/ wyb 3
Lifeway Kefir, 32oz – $3
-$1/2 Lifeway Kefir, 32 oz bottles
Final Price: $2.50 ea/ wyb 2